Heating and AC Maintenance
Having your heating and air conditioning maintenance at least once a year reduces your energy costs, reduces hardware failure and improves indoor air quality.
It is important that your heating and air conditioning system be inspected and cleaned prior to each heating and cooling season to ensure that the system is operating at peak performance. AC preventative maintenance and proper system cleaning will reduce the load on your AC system by improving the air flow across the coils of your system.
Improved air flow also reduces the amount of energy that your system uses, thereby saving you money. Our super detailed air conditioning tune-up provides great peace of mind. Here are some of the highlights:
- Inspect Filters
- Check for correct refrigerant pressures
- Clean condensate drains
- Inspect condenser coils
- Check for correct air flow
- Clean ignition assembly (Gas Furnaces)
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Inspect blower components
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Measure voltage and amperage capabilities
- Check the evaporator coil for air flow restriction
- Calibrate thermostat for correct temperature setting
- Measure temperature difference
- Test start system
- Lubricate all applicable parts
Join the thousands residents who trust their home comfort systems to the company who's business is keeping you comfortable.